Invoices & Expenses
Here is a quick guide to some of the basic administrative tasks for freelancers working with Precise Consultants.
CV not to hand? No problem, send us an email
or give our hydrographic expert Peter Thompson a call on +44 (0) 203 325 0630.
- 1) Submit invoices to us ASAP after month end regardless if you have worked for 1 day or 31 days
- 2) Invoice ASAP at month end to ensure quick payment processing & turnaround
- 3) Should a work assignment end mid-month, submit invoice on the day of work end rather than waiting until the end of the month
- 4) Send all invoices electronically as an email attachment to email@example.com
- 5) Payment made 30 days after invoice received
- 1) Submit expense form using the excel template provided – Please do not PDF this when submitting
- 2) Submit expenses with your invoice to receive the quickest payment.
- 3) We reimburse all travelling expenses reasonably incurred by you in performance of your duties – we do require evidence supporting any expense claims
- 4) No expenses claim can be settled without ALL receipt information required
- 5) All claims must be made to Precise Consultants within 2 months of completing assignment – late submission can result in expenses going unpaid